When it is that time of year to open up your pool, we have a pool opening service team who will help you do just that. Our steps for opening your pool includes:
For both above ground and inground pools, we at Sun Pools will:
- Remove cover that is free of water and debris. (Removal of leaves and debris from the pool cover and pumping off water from cover will be an additional price.)
- Fold pool cover and store in a shed or garage.
- Empty water out of any water tubes you may have.
- On above ground pools, deflate the air pillow.
- Unplug all piping, both in the pool and at the filter system area.
- Re-attach any deck equipment you have, such as ladders, rails, diving boards, etc.
- Hook up pump, filter and any other additional equipment you might have (booster pumps, spa equipment, waterfall circulation pumps, heaters, etc.)
- Turn on the power to the pool system, start and check system, and add new DE if you have a DE filter.
- Shock the pool.