The Dyna-Wave Water Feature pump is self-priming low-head pump ideal for water feature applications such as small fountains, waterfalls and garden/koi ponds. Extremely quiet and energy efficient, this versatile pump is designed to work in those installations calling for low resistance and high flows.
- Typical Installation – fountains, ponds, waterfalls
- Energy Efficient – provides up to 30 gallons a minute per amp (at 230V)
- Quality Construction – durable wet-end constructed of Sta-Rite’s industry leading glass reinforced composite resin
- Multiple Plumbing Options – 2 in. Ports include internal NPT threads and external threads for quick-connect unions. Unions available in 1-1/2 in. and 2 in. slip and NPT. Unions not included.
- Low Maintenance – extra large trap basket holds more debris, which means less cleaning. The clear polycarbonate lid let’s you see when it’s time to empty the basket impeller lock-ups
- Quiet – the hydraulically balanced design, combined with a low speed motor make the Dyna-Wave Water Feature Pump the quietest pump of it’s kind in the market
- Self-Priming – will prime up to 5 ft. above water level