The Posi-Clear RP Cartridge Filter features a fiberglass-reinforced, chemical-resistant, polypropylene tank with no-tool servicing for easier cleaning. It also features a side-entry port, which provides nearly 50% more efficiency than any other single-cartridge filter available. Inside, it has increased cartridge surface consistency to block and trap particles as small as 20 microns. The result is picture-perfect pool water and lower energy use.
- Innovative lock ring provides a leak-proof seal
- Easy and safe cartridge removal and maintenance
- 1.5-in. drain for quick maintenance and winterization
- Single-piece, fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for strength and corrosion resistance
- Integrated Continuous High-flow Manual Air Relief Valve*
- Available in 100-, 150-, 200-sq.-ft. sizes
Note: Actual system flow will depend on plumbing size and other system components.
Note: Pentair Pool Products and Pentair Aquatic Systems do not recommend flow rates above 150 GPM.
Note: Operating limits—Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F (40° C).
*Integrated Continuous High Flow Internal Air Relief is operational only when there is unobstructed flow in the circulating system.