The variable speed pump that started an energy-savings revolution is better than ever. With energy savings of up to 90%* versus conventional pumps, a new easy-to-read rotatable keypad and advanced programming capabilities, there’s even more to love about our latest IntelliFlo. And, did we mention its unmatched field reliability? Now, you know why it’s the top choice for pool pros and pool owners around the world.
- Cost savings that average up to $1,500* annually
- Near-silent operation-as low as 45 dB
- Super-efficient permanent magnet motor—the same technology found in hybrid automobiles
- Rotatable keypad with optional wall mount kit
- Seamlessly interfaces with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® Control Systems
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000-gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.