The IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump features a system that automatically shuts off when it detects drain blockage. This pump is programmable to operate at ideal speeds for specific operations—filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more—to slash energy costs up to 90%.*
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act.
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure: overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- Includes priming protection; no SVRS calibrations needed; built-in SVRS cannot be turned off
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliFlo will only operate within the ranges set to help ensure safe operation and long life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® Control Systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A22.214.171.1242 Standard
- Operates seamlessly on 50-Hz or 60-Hz input power
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.