The new Max-E-ProXF High Performance Pump was developed using the most advanced computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) plus Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA). The proprietary impeller design delivers a higher level of precision concentricity for increased efficiency. The proprietary impeller design and hydraulic isolator increases priming and operational efficiency. With outstanding performance from both a maximum-flow and mean-flow perspective, the Max-E-ProXF is an ideal choice for NEW residential pools with larger plumbing to accommodate water features such as slides and waterfalls, as well as commercial pools.
- 2-speed Max-E-ProXF High Performance Pump models are now ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Hydraulic isolator separates priming water from pumping water for faster priming, more turbulence-free flow and increased efficiency.
- Dual-compartment motor for simplified field wiring.
- Union connectors included for connecting directly to 2.5 in. or 3 in. plumbing.
- Diamond seals made of oxidation-resistant, self-retaining EPDM rubber for increased durability and tighter seal.
- Extra-large, robust basket with smooth surface for easy debris removal.
- Drop-in replacement for original Max-E-Pro®; and optional riser plate enable easy Challenger® replacement.
- Easy-carry handle; easily removable, ergonomic lock ring; and see-through lid for easy basket inspection.